About ID Team
• Leadership • Innovation • Support • Collaboration • Pedagogy • Teaching • Learning •
GSC’s Instructional Design Team
The Granite State College Instructional Design Team provides leadership in evaluating, implementing and promoting effective and innovative educational technologies and methodologies that support excellence in teaching and learning.
To do this we:
- Work collaboratively with faculty to analyze and interpret course outcomes and to select and develop assessments and learning materials to support those outcomes using formal instructional design processes.
- Work with faculty to develop and deploy rich and engaging content that promotes active learning.
- Conduct research and experimentation resulting in recommendations that support the sustainable growth of online and hybrid instruction.
- Optimize GSC’s online teaching and learning environment.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives in course development and delivery.
- Provide educational technology-based training, support and resources to the GSC community.
- Foster communication among our constituencies that promotes a culture of innovation.
- Actively participate in the educational technology and instructional design communities of practice.
To request Instructional Design support submit a help request at IT Support. Choose “Moodle: Instructional Design Support” from the drop-down menu under “How can we help you?”
• Modeling • Engagement • Usability • Theory • Practice • Research • Sustainability • Reflection •