What You Will Need
If you are new to the college, you will need to set up your account first. In order to do this, you will be required to provide the following:
- Your GSC ID, a unique 9-digit number used instead of your social security number. You should have received your GSC ID in the Conditional Confirmation Letter that is sent after your application has been processed. If you do not have this number, please contact the IT Service Desk.
- A strong password following the protocol in the Password Tips page.
Now you are ready to Create your GSC Account:
1. Retrieve your username: http://it.granite.edu/find-your-username
a. This will ask for your 9-digit ID.
b. Students should have received a GSC ID in the Conditional Confirmation Letter that is sent after an application has been processed.
c. Faculty, or students without a confirmation letter, who need to obtain a 9-digit ID number, please contact the IT Service Desk (http://it.granite.edu/).
2. Retrieve your password: http://it.granite.edu/forgot-your-password
- When using this 9-digit GSC ID, enter it with no hyphens or spaces.
Memorize your username and password. You will need it to log into the GSC resources.
- Trouble setting up your account? Contact the IT Service Desk.
Link Up your accounts
You should be able to log into eLearning+ (Moodle) using the same account as you use for WebROCK and your Go.Granite email. If you can log into one of these systems but not the others, you need to complete the Link Up process.
Your Go.Granite email address can be found on your Moodle profile. Once you have logged in to Moodle, go to Navigation > My profile > View profile to find your email address.